Expertly trimmed and frenched Lamb Rack (9 ribs) ready to impress your next dinner guests. Lamb racks are surprisingly easy and quick to make! Grab a rack now and have it prepped and cooked by tomorrow's dinner!
- Raw Quality Australian lamb
- Trimmed and frenched for easy preparation. Sure to impress your dinner guests!
- At approximately 1 Kg +/- 10%
Size: 1 pieces / pack. Approx. 1Kg / pack
Storage: This item comes raw and frozen in a sealed plastic bag. It can also be stored or defrosted in the refrigerator for up to 2 days before consumption. Never re-freeze defrosted items.
6 Easy Steps for Preparation & Cooking:
1. Defrost in fridge for 24 hours, or by placing sealed bag in running water for 1-3 hours
2. Remove from bag, place on a roasting rack in a baking sheet
3. Combine together chopped garlic, rosemary and olive oil. Alternatively you can use a microprocessor to blend everything together
4. Season the rack of lamb with salt, pepper and the garlic-rosemary oil mixture. Set aside and let it rest for 1 hour
5. Heat in a preheated oven at 230C for about 25 mins. Flip the rack of lambs half way through (about 15 mins in).
5. Rest the lamb racks on a separate plate or cutting board. Cover loosely with tin foil and let rest for at least 10 mins
6. Plate and serve!
More Ideas to Try:
- Plate with: mashed potato, a green salad or glazed carrots
- Pair with one our signature potato sides such as our Mashed Potato or our Pommes Au Gratin
- Pick up a pack of gravy mix from your local supermarket or better yet, you can make your own gravy using the residual fat in the pan!
- End the perfect roast with a dessert! Check our dessert section for a selection of cakes.
(*Ovens & stoves vary in temperature and results - keep an eye on your food as over-cooking may cause the meat to dry out)