Slow-cooked Australian pork shoulder - tender and ready to mix with your favourite sauce!
Great for pulled-pork burgers, Mexican dishes (tacos/burritos etc), salads, pastas and more.
- Slow cooked for 16+ hours
- Quality Australian pork
- Natural flavour - ready for your sauce or seasoning
Size: Comes in a 1.5kg bag
Storage: This item comes frozen in a sealed sous-vide plastic bag. It can also be stored or defrosted in the refrigerator for up to 7 days before consumption. Never re-freeze defrosted items.
5 Easy Steps for Preparation & Cooking:
1. Defrost overnight in fridge, or by placing sealed bag in hot water for 45 mins.
2. Place pork into large saucepan or pot together with the pork juice
3. Add your favourite sauce / herbs / rubs / salt & pepper. (BBQ sauce for pulled pork burgers, paprika & cayenne pepper for Mexican!)
4. Heat on a stove at medium temperature and stir regularly. Make sure you stir the sauce or spices evenly into the pork. The meat will begin to pull apart easily and soak up the sauce and spices. Make sure the pork doesn't become too dry - add some water if needed while cooking.
5. Get the burger buns ready! (Or tacos/burrito wraps/salad...) Plate and serve with your favourite ingredients!
More Ideas to Try:
- Add pulled pork to your favourite pasta dish
- Make a taco salad! Chop lettuce, tomato, cucumber, avocado and add your pulled pork! Goes well with some sour cream and Mexican salsa.
- Make some cole-slaw with cabbage, carrot and mayonnaise, for a great crunchy addition to your pulled-pork burger!
- Add Pulled Pork to your pizza toppings! Use a BBQ sauce for the pork and pizza base, and add mozzarella, peppers and chopped tomato.