Sous vide (slow cooked) premium Australian lamb shanks cooked in a natural flavour. Versatile for use in tagines, curries, and plated meals.
- Slow cooked for 10+ hours
- Quality Australian lamb
- Natural flavour - ready for your sauce or seasoning
Size: 2 pieces / pack. Approx. 800g / pack
Storage: This item comes frozen in a sealed sous-vide plastic bag. It can also be stored or defrosted in the refrigerator for up to 7 days before consumption. Never re-freeze defrosted items.
5 Easy Steps for Preparation & Cooking:
1. Defrost overnight in fridge, or by placing sealed bag in hot water for 30 mins
2. Remove from bag, place in large pot or on an oven tray
3. Season with salt, pepper, rosemary, cumin and a little olive oil (or your favorite sauce/spice mix)
4. Heat in an oven at 180C for 30 mins, or in a pot with lid on for 30 mins at low-medium heat*. Make sure core temp is hot (we recommend at/above 78C).
5. Plate and serve!
Goes great with:
- Roast vegetables: onions, carrots, potatoes, pumpkin + mint sauce
- Fresh side salad
- Thai curry and rice
- Moroccan Tagine & Couscous
- Glass of red wine
(*Ovens & stoves vary in temperature and results - keep an eye on your food as over-cooking may dry out your meat)