Portioned Halibut Steaks with 3pc per pack, ready to defrost and cook.
- Raw Halibut Steaks with skin on, no fins
- Pre-portioned in 400g packs
- Versatile for use in many meals
Size: Approx. 130g per piece, 3pc per pack
Storage: This item comes raw and frozen, pre-portioned in packs of three approximately 400g each pack.
4 Easy Steps for Preparation & Cooking:
1. Defrost overnight in fridge, or by placing in a sealed bag in cold water for around 1-3 hours
2. Remove from bag and season with salt and pepper (or your favourite seasonings)
3. Cook in an oven, frying pan or grill on the BBQ until internal temperature reaches 63 degrees celsius
4. Plate and serve! (Goes great with a fresh side salad, pasta, or your favourite veggies!)
More Ideas to Try:
- If you batter the defrosted halibut with seasoned flour, you can make Halibut Fish and Chips!
- Pair the your halibut with one of our signature sides like the Pommes Anna!