Preparing for the ultimate Thanksgiving dinner? Not much can beat a show-stopping 20-24lb Butterball Turkey.
What makes a Butterball turkey special? A well known household brand in the United States, Butterball Turkeys are known for their incredibly juicy meat. Fresh and frozen Butterball turkeys are all natural, gluten free and raised without hormones.
- Uncooked Premium Turkey basted with butter
- Pre-brined at a 8% solution of spices, salt, natural flavor and water
- Produced in United States
- At approximately 10-11 Kg per Turkey
Avoid the hassle of picking up a whole turkey yourself only to find your don't have room in your freezer for it. Pre-order your gorgeous Whole Turkey now and have it delivered straight to your door step at your preferred date (remember to account for 2-3 days of defrosting before cooking).
Simply let us know of your preferred delivery date for the turkey and we'll make the arrangements!
Size: 1 Whole Turkey/ pack. Approx. 10kg / pack
Storage: This item comes raw and frozen in a pouch plastic bag. It can also be stored or defrosted in the refrigerator for up to 4 days before consumption. Never re-freeze defrosted items.
8 Easy Steps for Preparation & Cooking:
1. Defrost in fridge for roughly 5 days, or by placing the pouch bag in running cold water for 10 hours. (*Note: due to the size of turkey a longer defrost time is needed)
2. Remove from bag
3. Season or Stuff the Turkey (optional). The Butterball is pre-brined with salt, spices and natural flavors and can be roasted directly after thawing.
4. Preheat the oven to 165C. Drain the juices and pat dry with paper towels.
5. Place the turkey on its side in a 2 - 2.5 inch deep roasting pan. Brush or spray the skin with vegetable oil. Insert a meat thermometer deep into lower part of the thigh without touching bone.
6. Heat the turkey in preheated oven at a total time of 4 - 4.5 hours unstuffed, 5 - 5.5 hours stuffed. When the cooking time is roughly 2/3 pass, loosely cover the top of the turkey. Turkey is ready when internal temperature reach 82-83C
7. Rest the turkey on a separate plate or cutting board for at least 15mins.
8. Plate and Serve!
Looking for other recipes? Butterball has provided a ton of tools and recipes to help you get your perfect turkey! Check out their website!
(*Grills & ovens vary in temperature and results - keep an eye on your food as over-cooking may result in a dry or burned meal)