Black cod, more accurately known as Alaskan sablefish, have a rich and buttery taste. Prepare a delicate Black Cod Steak tonight! These Black Cod Steaks can be pan seared, grilled or steamed with a bit of miso or soy glaze for the perfect seafood dinner. Portioned Black Cod Steaks with 2pc per pack, ready to defrost and cook.
- Raw Black Cod Steaks with skin on
- Pre-portioned in 360g packs
- Versatile for use in many meals
Size: Approx. 180g per piece
Storage: This item comes raw and frozen, pre-portioned in pieces of two approximately 360g each pack.
4 Easy Steps for Preparation & Cooking:
1. Defrost overnight in fridge, or by placing in a sealed bag in cold water for around 1-3 hours
2. Remove from bag and season with salt, pepper and miso glaze (or your favourite seasonings!)
3. Cook in an oven, frying pan or grill on the BBQ until internal temperature reaches 63 degrees Celsius
4. Plate and serve! (Goes great with a fresh side salad, pasta, or your favourite veggies!)
More Ideas to Try:
- If you batter the defrosted halibut with seasoned flour, you can make Cod Fish and Chips!
- Pair the your halibut with one of our signature sides like the Potato Rosti!