Single portioned Duck Breast (Magret de Canard style) pieces, ready to defrost and pan sear.
- Raw duck breast with skin on
- Product of China
- Tender and ready to sear and slice
Size: Approx. 220-240g per piece
Storage: This item comes frozen and pre-portioned in single pieces of approximately 220-240g each.
5 Easy Steps for Preparation & Cooking:
1. Defrost overnight in fridge, or by placing in a sealed bag in warm water for 1 hour
2. Remove from bag and score the skin with a knife in a cross-hatch pattern
3. Season with salt and pepper and rub into the holes in the skin
4. Heat a frying fan to medium heat and place the duck skin down on the pan for 8 minutes. Turn the duck over and cook for a further 4 minutes.
5. Remove the duck from the pan and wrap in aluminium foil to rest for around 10 minutes. Slice, plate and serve!
More Ideas to Try:
- Make a simple orange sauce by heating oranges, water and sugar in a low-heat saucepan, stirring regularly
- Plate with: mashed potato, roasted veggies or glazed carrots
- Pick up a pack of gravy mix from your local supermarket
- Allow the meat to cool, slice thinly, and add to your favourite salad