NOW AVAILABLE IN 2 SIZE OPTIONS!
1.5-2.5 kg - for a smaller pot roast
3-4 kg - great value for families and gatherings
Fork-tender sous vide Australian Beef Brisket cooked in natural flavour. A quick and simple meal solution for roasts, curries, stir-frys, sliced on sandwiches... the options are endless!
- Slow cooked for 16+ hours
- Quality Australian beef
- Natural flavour - ready for your sauce or seasoning
Size: 1 piece / pack. Choose your preferred pack size (All Meat - no bone)
Storage: This item comes frozen in a sealed sous-vide plastic bag. It can also be stored or defrosted in the refrigerator for up to 7 days before consumption. Never re-freeze defrosted items.
5 Easy Steps for Preparation & Cooking:
1. Defrost overnight in fridge, or by placing sealed bag in hot water for 1 hour
2. Remove from bag, place in large pot or on an oven tray
3. Season with salt, pepper, cumin, bay leaves, oregano and a little olive oil (or your favorite sauce/spice mix)
4. Heat in an oven at 200C for 45 mins, or in a large pot with lid on for 45 mins at low-medium heat*. Make sure core temp is hot (we recommend at/above 78C).
5. Slice thinly, plate and serve!
More Ideas to Try:
- Cook with roast vegetables: onions, carrots, potatoes, pumpkin, sweet potato
- Pick up a pack of gravy mix from your supermarket
- Add a fresh side salad
- Plate with mashed potatoes, green beans and sweet corn
- Cut into cubes/slices for use in curries, stir-frys, casseroles, pastas
- Slice thinly for roast beef sandwiches with caramelised onions, melted cheese and pickle/mustard
(*Ovens & stoves vary in temperature and results - keep an eye on your food as over-cooking may dry out your meat)